Do not want to blame the police for the attack: Yasmin Haque

Do not want to blame the police for the attack: Yasmin Haque



Professor Zafar Iqbal of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) and Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, said, 'I have been attacked. I'm healthy. I'm taking me to the hospital. I do not want you to get news on TV, that's why I say. There are many blids. I can not talk later. ... for that ... I'm fine.
Professor Yasmin Haq, wife of renowned writer and educationist Professor Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, said that it was a sudden attack. Professor Yasmin Huq said he would return to the campus after recovering from Zafar Iqbal, he said, 'I wonder if he will go back to the campus. She said, "From the beginning my daughter and I were very quiet.

Because he talked with us. He is also helping the doctors.
 He has five courses. He has to leave. On Sunday morning, at CMH, he told journalists that Professor Yasmin Huq of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology of the University of Science and Technology University prayed for Osmani Medical College Hospital authorities to provide medical treatment to Iqbal.
Police are also attacked from security, but when asked about how to see it, Professor Yasmin Haque said, "I am not responsible for anyone. So it is not right to blame the law enforcement agencies or the government for this incident.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.